Sunday, July 29, 2018

I Will Be Your Cheerleader!

Ahhhh, Sunday! You are a great day to relax, tally all that I've accomplished throughout the week, and the time to make my To Do list for the upcoming days.

One of my Sunday rituals is a certain TV show. CBS Sunday Morning News is so perfect for me. It's full of unusual, albeit sometimes useless, information. But, I just love that I ALWAYS learn something new! Today's show highlighted two topics that really stood out to me.


First, many jobs (~ 30%) will, in the not too distant future, be replaceable by robots 😮. That change will also increase the nation's disparity in wages. Just think of that ... 3 of
every 10 
jobs could be replaced by a ROBOT! Progress comes with its problems and that likely leaves many of us with the need to be a part of the "gig economy". 

Ever heard of that?

Second, studies have shown that people who are HAPPIER are HEALTHIER. What makes YOU happy might be different than what makes ME happy, but finding that thing that makes your ❤️ smile is soooooo vital!!

Throughout my life, my immune system has proven more than once that it's a bit flawed. I have zero doubt that I am still here because I, with great intention, learned to manage my stress level. That might mean that I "gave up" the corporate career my college days prepped me for, but it also means that I can breathe and find 😍 MY HAPPY on a daily basis. Each day, I get to CHOOSE what my priorities are: Faith, Family & Friends, my business, and anything else feels important that day. That FREEDOM is where the happiness lies! 

So, if you've stuck with me this far, here is my point. You don't have to fit into the mold that you've been told is for you. You can, with intention, find your HAPPY every. single. day. You can forge your own path...by thinking outside the box. You can plan for the future, but still take time to breathe and enjoy the present. And I will be here, cheering you on!


xo,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Will Be Your Cheerleader!

Ahhhh, Sunday! You are a great day to relax, tally all that I've accomplished throughout the week, and the time to make my To Do list fo...