Tuesday, November 11, 2014

FREE GIFTS on Veterans' Day - in Appreciation of all you've done!

**FOR ACTIVE DUTY , VETERANS , and Their SPOUSES** Today Only!

WHY am I offering this? Because I appreciate you and I know that you will appreciate what R+F will do for your skin!!

Thank You For Your Service and God Bless!  
~ Jen


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for 
-> Completing the Doctors' Online Assessment (takes 2-3 minutes), 
-> Entering your email address to receive your results in your inbox, and 
-> Joining as my Preferred Customer today, you will receive: 

1) a complimentary Unblemish dual pump intensive acne treatment $97 value, (good for ANYone who gets a breakout), and 

2) a $20 gift card to your favorite restaurant!!!


That's $117 in FREE GIFTS when you become a Preferred Customer and make a $80 minimum purchase!  Message me directly with any questions at TheSkinUareIn@gmail.com.


Visit my website to see details about all of Rodan+Fields products. Be sure to select the Preferred Customer option before checking out so that you will SAVE 10% on EVERY order and receive FREE shipping on all min. $80 orders.  Regimens are scheduled to last a minimum of 60 days, and most often last longer!

For a list of FAQs, go here.






Below are some more specials you can take advantage of!  
See details 




Love The Skin You're In!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Will Be Your Cheerleader!

Ahhhh, Sunday! You are a great day to relax, tally all that I've accomplished throughout the week, and the time to make my To Do list fo...