Sunday, July 7, 2013

I'm so excited to be partnering with Rodan + Fields

A few months ago, I met a Rodan+Fields consultant through my local Chamber of Commerce.  I had joined to help my photography business, not even considering that I might come across a completely different, but equally valuable opportunity.

To be fair, I didn't give Rodan+Fields a second thought...for about 6 weeks.  Then one day, a light bulb appeared over my head (literally--you should have been there!) and I realized that taking on the role of skin care consultant wasn't a conflict with my photography.  In fact, the two seemed like a perfect pairing!  I am constantly asked if I can Photoshop people in real life.  And, I finally found a way to do it!!

I signed on in May and have loved using the products for my own skin.  I even have my hubby using the Redefine regimen.  

I won't share my BEFORE image just yet...as I have only been using these products for 3 weeks.  But, I can tell you that I am loving them!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and starting this journey alongside me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Will Be Your Cheerleader!

Ahhhh, Sunday! You are a great day to relax, tally all that I've accomplished throughout the week, and the time to make my To Do list fo...