Saturday, July 13, 2013

What's to LOVE about Rodan + Fields?

1. I LOVE that we stand by our products!  These are products designed by dermatologists and I get those benefits without paying for the office visit or prescription. Each product comes with a full 60 day MONEY BACK, EMPTY BOTTLE GUARANTEE (although we have less than a .3% return rate because our customers love our products THAT much!).   The products are financially risk free! They even come with the support of a nurse who is available by phone to answer our questions and the questions of our clients. 

2. I LOVE  that it’s a virtual-based business!  We DO NOT need to do home parties, we DO NOT stock inventory, and we DO NOT deal with deliveries!  I am never worried about who will host my next event or how I am going to get rid of a closet full of products – and my paycheck keeps growing!  Our sales are completed via our personal websites so it only takes a few minutes of my time to enter a new order on my laptop or iPad. Not only is this efficient but it also means I can take my business with me wherever I go: vacation, ball game,  etc.

3. I LOVE that I get to be a business partner with these two incredible doctors who are revolutionizing anti-age skin care!  And because the award-winning R+F direct sales business is still so new, I get to be one of the FIRST in this ground floor opportunity and look forward to a lifetime of residual income.  All the while, I still get to be my husband’s wife, my kids' mom, a photographer, and the friend that doesn’t have to pester you to host a party for me!


What's to LOVE about Rodan + Fields, you ask?  My question is, What's NOT to LOVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Will Be Your Cheerleader!

Ahhhh, Sunday! You are a great day to relax, tally all that I've accomplished throughout the week, and the time to make my To Do list fo...